Register
    Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman

EHLlogosmall How Does Elite Currency Work for the EHL and AWARDS?

Elite Hockey League

Elite Currency:

As you already know, Elite Team Play does things a bit different. You actually earn Elite Currency for participating in our leagues. You may also know that with this currency you will have access to our Pro Shop (under construction) to purchase account upgrades, enter in raffles for giveaways like PC games and Xbox One games, Xbox Live codes, DLC, and many other neat giveaways. Hopefully by now you know that we don't run like any other leagues, we have this unique structure where we try to give back to the players, owners, media teams, and staff of our leagues. We have already given away over 170 dollars in Xbox Live Cash. We also have many more give away's upcoming soon so keep an eye on the Entertainment and Promotions forums for announcements on future give away's.

However I have been asked "How does elite currency work for the EHL league?". I am here to answer that question. First let me start by thanking you for joining our community. We hope you enjoy the EHL and help us to make it the premier spot for Xbox Live Hockey. Below you will find a breakdown of how EC works for the EHL league. Keep in mind, at the end of a successful season you will be credited to your account 1 Silver EC for every 500K you earn in the season. For example if I get bid on by the Blackhawks for 1.5 million and play my 80% of my schedule games (life happens) I get 3 Silver EC to use in the Pro Shop (under construction). However everyone that participates in the league will receive at least 1 Silver for participation. You are also available for the following bonuses that add directly to your paid salary at the end of the season, depending on the awards won by your team and individually:

Award - How to get it - Individual/Team - Bonus to salary

EHL Stanley Cup Champion - EHL Championship Trophy - Team Award Per Player - 3 Mill

Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy - Awarded to the player who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to the EHL. - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

Calder Memorial Trophy - Given to the Best Performing first year EHL player (not available season 1) - Individual Award - 4 Mill

Vezina Trophy - Given to the top performing Goalie in the EHL - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

James Norris Memorial Trophy - Awarded to the EHL defensemen who demonstrates throughout the season the greatest all-round ability in the position - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

Art Ross Trophy - Awarded to the player who leads the EHL in total points at the end of the regular season. - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

NHL Plus-Minus Award - Awarded to the player with the best +/- at the end of the EHL regular season. - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy - Awarded to the top goal scorer in the EHL regular season. - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

Frank J. Selke Trophy - Awarded to the EHL forward who best excels in the defensive aspects of the game. - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

5th Line Award - Given to the top performing TC in the EHL - Individual Award - 2.5 Mill

EHL Hall of Fame - Reserved for only the greatest EHL players (Min 4 Seasons played) - Individual Award - 5 Mill

EHL Prince Of Wales (East) Champion - Awarded to the winners of the EHL Eastern Conference Championship game - Team Award Per Player - 1.5 Mill

EHL Clarence Campbell (West) Champion - Awarded to the winner of the EHL Western Conference game - Team Award Per Player - 1.5 Mill

Hart Memorial Trophy - Player who has been most valuable to his team and the league - Individual Award - 4 Mill

Conn Smythe Trophy - Awarded to the EHL's most valuable player for his team in the playoffs. - Individual Award - 3 Mill

Jack Adams Award - Coach of the Year is awarded to the Owner who did the best job managing his team - Individual Award - 5 Mill

EHL All Star - Awarded to the players who performed the best throughout the regular season - 1st, 2nd & 3rd line per conference - Individual Award - 1.5 Mill

EHL All Star MVP- Awarded to the players who performed the best in the all star game - Individual Award -1.5 Mill

(*also if needed we have lower league Awards as well, every one in the training camp will receive team bonuses if you are active in the team during the season.)

BREAKDOWN:
    For example, I played for the Red Wings at 2.5 million, we also won the Conference Championship + 1.5 Mill, also won the EHL Championship +3 Mill and I was the star of the EHL playoffs (never will happen for me) + 3 Mill. At the end of a successful season I will see my total EHL earned salary at 10 Mill. My EC silver I will earn is 20 for that season. Not getting into store talk (still under construction) I will have a lot of cool things to add to my account and possibilities of winning some other neat swag/live codes not to mention a trophy case that looks sweet.

STAFF & OWNERS:
    Now we did not forget about our Staff, Owners, Media Team, and Players Association. Below is the salary and requirements for them as well. The VPLO (MAgz), CEO of ETP (Ice The Man) and EHL Staff will meet to decide bonus if they qualify however you will have the ability to win all player awards and team awards as well as your players salary and your position salary so it pays to be involved..

Position - Expectations - + Salary - Eligible Bonuses

Commissioner - Run the league and handle all admin responsibilities assign to them and complete a successful season - 7 Mill - Up to 3 Mill bonus Depending on Season Performance *All Player bonuses above apply

Commissioner Staff - Handle all league duties assign to them and complete a successful season - 4.5 Mill - Up to 3 Mill bonus Depending on Season Performance *All Player bonuses apply

PA President (if we have one)- Represent players in all disputes, handle all incoming player complaints and rule based on validity of the complaint request meeting with staff to help represent said player and handle simple admin tasks with completed successful season - 2.5 Mill - Up to 5 Mill Depending on: Player vote/Staff vote/ Commish vote & League Admin Vote on how well they felt represented and worked with to solve all league issues quickly. All Player bonuses apply*

PA Vice Pres/Staff (if we have one) - Support the PA President in all duties with a completed successful season - 1 Mill - Up to 3 Mill bonus depends on the PA performance *All Player bonuses apply*

Media Director (if we have one)- Handle all media for the league, support the league with league news and updates. Write articles, host shows and keep the site active with new threads. With completed successful season - 2 Mill - Up to 5 Mill bonus Depending on votes from Players/Staff/Commish/ & League Admin - On how they felt the Media team did that season *All Player bonuses apply*

Media Team (if we have one) - Assist Media Director - 500K - Up to 3 Mill bonus depends on Media performance *All Player bonuses apply*

Owners - Own a team and complete all required tasks, as a player play 90% of scheduled games played with completed successful season - 7 Mill - *All Player bonuses apply* *FF Punishment will apply -500K per 3 FF *No FF season will result in a bonus*

General Manager - Assist Owners with all duties, as a player 90% scheduled games played with a completed successful season - 4.5 Mill (or player salary if not pre-assigned) - *All Player bonuses apply* *FF Punishment will apply -250K per 3 FF

All Staff will be denoted under username.

FINES:

Section V:2

Section 2: Punishments

1st Offense: 1 Game and a fine of $500,000 (1 EC)
    2nd Offense: 1 Week Suspension and a fine of $1,500,000 (3 EC)
    3rd Offense: 1 Season Suspension and fine of 100% of the players Salary or $5,000,000 (10 EC), whichever is greater.

2 Season Suspensions and 3 Season suspensions will be handed out, carrying the same penalites as a “3rd offense” should the violations be deemed bad enough to affect the integrity of the league or website as a whole. The VPLO and/or other site staff will be involved in these decisions (not including Suspensions related to inactivity which are automatic 2 season).

2.1 Restrictions

Complaints that are filed must not be talked about publicly in the forums. If you wish to discuss with your teams, or in parties, that is permitted, however, do not bring it up in the chat box or on the forum. Failure to adhere to this restriction will result in the complaint being deemed void.

IF YOU ARE BLACKLISTED YOU WILL RECEIVE A 3rd OFFENSE PUNISHMENT!!!
    (includes TC people) (connection issue is not an free excuse as you will be blacklisted)

IF you have any questions on this please get with me.

TLDR??? PLAY GAMES.. BE ACTIVE.. EARN STUFF...

Thanks,
    Ice
    Last edited by MagZ; 03-29-2016 at 12:18 AM.