Angry face
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Bud Da PizzaGuy
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards Walter Payton Man of the Year - Winner of Season 1 EFL Walter Payton Man of the YearPro Bowl (1st Team) - 1st Team AFC RB, EFL Season 1
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bud Da PizzaGuy

HOW TO: Change Gamertag

So just encase this affects you i will show you how to change your GT on the website... This will not affect your ETP Username.

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

2. Likes rooKy rusHes Likes this post.
    Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman
    We do not require that your Elite Team Play Username match your Gamer Tag, however it does make it useful. We also do not have a system that does it automatically. The reason for this is I am a true gamer that plays on PC, Playstation and Xbox. This site hopes to have leagues from all of those systems in the future. So my name can not match all three of those systems. So you have your very own Elite Team Play account and the ability to change usernames for each system we plan to support.

Just a quick understanding.

Thanks,
    Ice