Admin
    Gamertag
    eL1tE MagZ
    PSN ID
    Magz
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern ConferenceSmite All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All Stars
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eL1tE MagZ PSN ID: Magz

Eliteblueicon Looking for VPLO's

So, since we are finally getting things rolling decently (just passed 4,000 users who have validate their email), it's time to start looking for VPLO's. These are Vice Presidents of League Operations and play a very important role in making sure the leagues rules are fair, consistent and enforced. The VPLO will oversee day to day league operations in their respective league, and keep in contact with me directly on any issues or for needed support/assistance in helping with rules, decisions or just general help.

As of right now, I've been assuming this role to help get things going, but with store (hopefully) coming to a close soon, my focus will shift to working with our developers on phase 3 of the stats system, which is very vital to making your jobs as Players, Management and Staff beyond easy. From built in scheduling, trade builders, call up execution and the like, phase 3 incorporates it all and will require a lot of my attention to make sure it is 100% completed to our specifications.

Here's a description from the "roles" section of the rulebook:

The role of the VPLO is to manage the overall well being of the league. The VPLO will work in conjuction with the COO (MagZ) to ensure the league runs smoothly for the duration of the season. The VPLO will receive a salary of $9,500,000 per season. The VPLO will be identified by **TBD**. **Bonus Eligible up to $3,000,000 for each successfully ran season**

EC wise, you can see this will pay off big time as you will earn 19 EC for each season you're in position, in addition to whatever you earn as a player. You're also eligible for a bonus valued at 6 EC.

For now, we are looking for EHL and EBA. If you're interested, please copy/past and reply to thread with answers to the questions below:

Gamertag:
    General Availability:
    League you wish to VPLO:
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None):
    Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?:
    Last edited by MagZ; 02-23-2016 at 11:29 AM.

2. Likes E Money 3k Likes this post.
    Angry face
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    THE TRUTH JGW
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards Elite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All Star
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THE TRUTH JGW
    Gamertag:THE TRUTH JGW
    General Availability: Pretty much whenever
    League you wish to VPLO:EBA
    Experience:i have been staff and management for awhile now

I think it would be the logical next step for me to take and help the league. I'm already familiar with current staff and procedures. I'm up there in age so I come with knowing how to be responsible. If not chosen I will continue my current role with staff.

4. Likes Ice The Man, II ReDWateR II Likes this post.

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Kusznir
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kusznir
    Gamertag: Kusznir
    General Availability: All Day
    League you wish to VPLO: EHL
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None): I don't have much experience in this league as it is my first season, I have done management on a few other similar leagues in the past and it went great.
    Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?: I feel that I can bring my positivity to the community here, and I'm really active and can help out whenever. I am also responsible and will bring my best to the team!

Banned
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    DRE206
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards AFC Championship - Winner of Season 1 AFC Conference Championship
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DRE206
    Gamertag: Dre206
    General Availability: Anytime AllWeek
    League you wish to VPLO: EFL
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None):I was a Owner for 5 Differnt Teams Also PA Pres for 2 Seasons
    Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?:I love to Coach. And This is something I'd love to Do. It's what I already Do for My Real Life Leagues and Having that Lil Edgde Of already doing This type of Job in real Life. It would be a Easy And Fun thing to do. Throughout The years of These leagues All I've wanted to do is HELP out in A Way I think I could help out ... This is Perfect. Thanks For your Time... Dre206

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    XxITzJOHNNY16xX
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxITzJOHNNY16xX
    Gamertag: XxITzJOHNNY16xX
    General Availability: Open
    League you wish to VPLO: The Future Fighting Leagues Or EHL & EFL
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None): GM seasons in the VFL , Finished season as commish in the VFC (seem to forget lol) Commissioner of the first season of the EFL.
    Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?: I had some bumps on the road when it came to certain opportunities given since I've been around from LA to here but I have learned. If we are looking at the positive side to things I have grown from where I began and have done some good for both leagues with or without being staff ect . I think I'd be a great addition because I am willing to learn and willing too put time into leagues I find interesting

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    ll Zabriel23 ll
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference Championship - Season 2 Western Conference ChampionsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 2 ChampionsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 6 All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 7 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - EBA Season 7 Western Conference Champion
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll Zabriel23 ll
    Gamertag:

Zabriel88 (Previouslty know as IDemarcus94Ware)

General Availability:

Work 3rd Shift so basically anytime in the day after noon

League you wish to VPLO:

EBA

Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None):

I have been in a player in the previous league since season 2 of the VBA. I played in the VFL for 3 season. I have took GM spots in both leagues on the other site and even ownership in both as well. I have been the PAVP for the VBA and made an impact there. I have played in all three leagues eliteteamplay has offered and have enjoyed the expirence and feel there are a few things each leave could change but my main focuses is the EBA

Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?:

I feel I could bring somewhat of a new outlook to the league and help create and produce and more enjoyable 2k experiance on the site and with individual teams. Also I can bring help to the media team. We used to have power rankings and scouting threads for each team that week. As being a player on this league for awhile I know the ins and outs of the league, rules, and anything that there is to come. As VPLO, I would bring not a commanding voice but a humble and helpful voice for any new members of the EBA. Always willing to help the site grow and grow as myself for league with some experienced help from the current staff of eliteteamplay.

Angry face
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    honesrule
    PSN ID
    honesrule
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern Conference
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: honesrule PSN ID: honesrule
    Gamertag: honesrule
    General Availability: sunday day mon-thurs nights whenever not in a league game.
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None):VHL Owner 2 seasons, VHL GM 1 season, VHLPA president 1 season, VHL BOG 3 seasons, VHL Head BOG 2 seasons, LGHL/AHL management 3 seasons, xohl management 2 seasons.
    Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?: Years of experience in the operation of virtual hockey leagues and the understanding of rules that need to be in place as well as the ruling process on violations including parity, fairness, and evidence needed. Knowledge of vb bulletin and how it works. Good ideas on how I would like to see staff operate.

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    bow4beer
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bow4beer
    Bow4beer
    available anytime for 9500.
    i'd be useful in all leagues, i'd prefer hockey.
    I've been playing league, been an owner, gm of a team since 2011
    I believe i could help with marketing, fairness in the league, and keeping everything appropriate. I'd love the opportunity. If I can i'd like to submit my resume.

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Montana Haan
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference Championship - Season 5Larry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 5 ChampionsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 6 All StarEBA Eastern Conference Championship - EBA Season 8 Eastern Conference Champs
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Montana Haan
    Gamertag: MontanaFDU (aka- Mossanity, MossiaH, Le7hal Pis7ol, TemPo 9K, Scarfac3xr, CokeBoy French, Montana x 1738)
    General Availability: Solidly whenever
    League you wish to VPLO: EBA
    Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None): I been playing 2K since dreamcast to the Xbox then Xbox 360 & now the One. I used to be a PA back when the VBA was up & running on Leaguearena which was ran by FatalAttack . We ran a good 2 seasons perfect which was season 1 & 2, until I didn't want to be PA anymore due to work getting in the way around the beginning of season 3. I also used to be a PA in the VFL also with a lot of experience knowing the rules & players rights etc. I am very familiar with all the rules in this league & know mostly all of the players due to other leagues we all ran together in the past due to the present . I follow & obey the leagues rule book & roles of staff in the website . I'm a team player & want to be part of this staff because I know what it takes to be a very responsible person & know how to handle real-life drama & drama on social media teaching other on how to just be the bigger person & walk away from certain situations. I am not a lazy person , I actually take whatever I got in front of me seriously. If I have to do something I do it immediately on time no excuses . As an VPLO I feel as I can help the website & league expand because of the type of background I have & I'm very sociable & can have a connection with anyone. I keep things 50/50 & could help the staff with responsibilities they can't handle if a situation abruptly happens out of nowhere. I am very open-minded which I have a lot of ideas on making the league a better place so people can have FUN enjoying the best simulation team play league . I like participating in eliteteamplay.com as a player & I know what it takes to have a role on being an VPLO in the EBA .

Banned
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Eberwein
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eberwein
    Gamertag: Eberwein

General Availability: I am available any day of the week and can be contacted all day and everyday

Experience in that league, or similar leagues (Staff/Management/Player/None): I was an owner in the EHL until i got the opportunity to move up to staff which is where I'm at now. Back in the VHL days, I was a GM for multiple seasons until I had to move to a personal life choice. I've been a player in the virtual hockey scene since NHL 12.

Why do you think you would do a good job in this position/What do you feel you can bring to the team?: I feel my experience in dealing with the community is what values a good VPLO. Being involved in virtual hockey leagues for many years, I see what it takes to make a league run smoothly and it starts with the VPLO. Overseeing everything regarding the players to the owners and other staff members is a key component when running a successful league. I love to deal with people which is what my real life job is 99% of the time. I feel that I can bring my critical thinking skills and decision making abilities to the level that is required to be the VPLO of the EHL and to make sure the community as a whole is satisfied. I have a lot of unique idea's that I would love to bring into this league that would expand it to a more broader level when I get the opportunity. Like I said earlier, my availability is wide open. Even if I'm not online, I am still reachable by phone or Xbox messenger all throughout the day if their is a sudden issue regarding the league or even a player. Overall, I think I would be a great fit at this position and would love the chance to expand my experience into the EHL as the VPLO.

Thank you,
    Eberwein