Admin
    Gamertag
    eL1tE MagZ
    PSN ID
    Magz
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern ConferenceSmite All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All Stars
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eL1tE MagZ PSN ID: Magz

Eliteblueicon Opportunities

We have some unique opportunities for those who may be interested. Whether you're looking to help the site out, or to grow yourself in developing experience, we have a few positions open that will help out the website in one way or another, as well as a couple that may help you in real life, depending on your goals/career choices.

Marketing/Social Media Director

This position will be in charge of all social media at ETP, as well as be a primary promoter of the site on other websites such as the EA forums, 2k Forums and so on. You WILL NOT be allowed to promote in other leagues. This is not only bad taste in general, but frowned upon by us here at ETP. We do not allow it here, therefore, we won't do it anywhere else. The only exception is reaching out to Ownership of those leagues to determine if they would be interested in hosting their league here. That's a completely different ballgame and we can discuss further how to approach that if you're unsure.

Key Focuses:

- Daily operation and management of our Twitter account.
    - Daily operation and management of our Facebook account.
    - Development of thoughts and ideas using "outside the box" thinking in order to further promote the site.
    - Develop a Marketing strategy for the site as a whole.
    - Develop focused marketing strategies specific to individual leagues.

It would be great if you have experience in video and picture editing/creation, however, it's not necessary for the position as you can always work with other people to get these created when necessary.

Assistant Coder

This will be much like an internship for people who have experience coding. Whether it be PHP, C++, Java, whatever... we likely can put you to good use and provide you with some much needed experience and potential examples you can use in your portfolio. You would be working with our CTO Colossal. I don't have a ton of details on this one as it's very much an "as needed" type of job, but there are things we are constantly looking at improving and doing.

President of League Operations

This person will work directly with me overseeing the basic operations of leagues and help with building up newer leagues. I may not be looking to fill this one just yet, but if you're interested, feel free to post below and when we are ready, we will reach out to discuss this one (it could be a while, but we want to be prepared)

Please post below or PM me if interested, answering the following Questions:

Position You're Interested In:
    Why You're Interested In This Specific Position:
    Any Experience:
    Best Way To Contact You:

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    LowEndTheory91
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipDikembe Mutombo Man of the YearElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 3 All StarEBA Eastern Conference Championship - Season 3Elite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarElite Basketball Association Defensive POTY - EBA Season 5 Defensive POTYElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 6 All StarEBA Eastern Conference Championship - Season 6 Eastern Conference Champs
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LowEndTheory91
    Do we get paid?

Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman
    Quote Originally Posted by E Money 3k View Post
    Do we get paid?
    I will pay you the same I make from this website.. $0.00 per month... I can pay you in E.C. if interested.

Angry face
    User Level
    Admin
    Gamertag
    Colossal31
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern Conference
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Colossal31
    Assistant Coder

This will be much like an internship for people who have experience coding. Whether it be PHP, C++, Java, whatever... we likely can put you to good use and provide you with some much needed experience and potential examples you can use in your portfolio. You would be working with our CTO Colossal. I don't have a ton of details on this one as it's very much an "as needed" type of job, but there are things we are constantly looking at improving and doing.

Guys the main focus of our website here is HTML, PHP, and Java. I however am in need of someone that understands API framework. If you are interested in this position you can either post the interest here, get with me on Xbox Live or pm me on here. I will do my best to answer your questions. As Magz said this is mostly an as needed thing but right now we have a lot going on so we will be giving people opportunities to work and add to your portfolio.

Gamertag
    ALL NaTTy TaKeR
    PSN ID
    outaker24
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Eastern Conference Championship - Season 3Elite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All Star
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ALL NaTTy TaKeR PSN ID: outaker24
    My schedule is starting to free up.... Ill be happy to come back

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Princegucci103
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference Championship - Season 3Larry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - Season 3
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Princegucci103
    Cool