Register
    Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman

Eliteblueicon Pro shop is live!!!!

As promised community the ELITE TEAM PLAY PRO SHOP is up and running. I know you probably have had some questions. Please view the links below and than feel free to reach out to us and ask any questions you may have. We are very excited to be the fist and only true Fantasy Simulation Online Team Play League Community with a Free To Play aspect to it. Where your salary and time means something. Every other site you look the same as the guy who spent years on the site. Not this one, you earn EC in which you can spend in membership upgrades, name colors, even win raffles for games so you have something to show for your time you spend here with us. We hope you enjoy our site and enjoy the Pro Shop. We appreciate you spending your Online Team Play experience with us.

Quick Questions:

Here is the full Rules on the PRO SHOP and how to get the full experience from this feature..
    PRO SHOP RULES

What does different memberships mean to me?
    Different Membership Features

How do I list an item like a Sig shop or a code for a game?
    Video How To List!

I have just purchased a name color. How do I add it to my account and make it show?
    NAME COLOR VIDEO

Where do I find other How To Videos?
    Link - we will add more as needed here.

Do I have to spend real money?
    Absolutely not, we have a purchase EC button and Donate button however our site and community is 100% free to play. You can earn the EC to buy whatever you want in the store. Notice the Exchange button? You can exchange Silver to Gold to get the higher tiered items. As the store grows, so with the prices of course however you can still earn EC by being active and playing in our leagues. This is an experience we are offering not a money grab.

Watch for time out issues...
    Because we are building these as stand alone systems and not held to the constraints of V-Bulletin you may experience a time out issue. All of our systems have your username in the top right. If it does not show it means V-Bulletin has logged you out. Please resign into the website eliteteamplay.com and into the store/stats systems.

Please read carefully all the descriptions on the items. As it will have full information on them on what you are purchasing before you proceed.

Please stay with us as next we focus on features for the League System (stat system). We have many more features planned for this site as we continue to grow. Thank you for being a part of ELITE TEAM PLAY.

Thanks,
    ICE

PLEASE SEND US ANY BUGS YOU MAY FIND AS WE WILL WORK HARD TO CREATE AN ISSUE FREE SYSTEM..

Here is a link encase you missed the big Pro Shop button at the top..

http://elitestats.eliteteamplay.com/store/products
    Last edited by Ice The Man; 04-11-2016 at 01:50 AM.

2. Likes Cromags21 Likes this post.

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Cuban on Xbox
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards PF of the YearElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 2 All StarEBA Eastern Conference Championship - Season 5
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cuban on Xbox
    Man, I'm broke af

Angry face
    User Level
    Admin
    Gamertag
    eL1tE MagZ
    PSN ID
    Magz
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern ConferenceSmite All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All Stars
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eL1tE MagZ PSN ID: Magz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuban on Xbox View Post
    Man, I'm broke af
    Speeding tickets will do that to you

5. Likes Kobe Likes this post.

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Cuban on Xbox
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards PF of the YearElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 2 All StarEBA Eastern Conference Championship - Season 5
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cuban on Xbox
    Quote Originally Posted by MagZ View Post
    Speeding tickets will do that to you
    Boi, 100-200 is nothing. I'm talking about on here

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    x SailorGary x
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver