Register
    User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    Traynor
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards Elite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 1 All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 6 All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 8 All Star
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Traynor

EBA Suggestions By Your Lord And Master, Traynor

Its time for Traynor's Super Happy Fun Time Ideas! With your host Traynor!

You know what really grinds my gears, the team pick-bidding situation. Lets say Im first pick in the team draft, I can choose any team I want and of course of I go the yazz. Now how is it fair that me as the first pick gets to pick the yazz while the last pick is stuck with a bad team like the warriors? You need to even the playing field, as there is no balancing you guys are doing with the team draft as the later picks are just screwed. Therefore I suggest the Traynor Special! I made a cute little graph for your troubles. Neato!!

I will post more ideas as I think of them.
    Last edited by Traynor; 10-16-2015 at 06:34 PM.

2. Likes Pink Fossa Likes this post.
    Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman
    As always we appreciate your ideas and suggestions and please keep them coming. I see a couple holes in your logic. Just because you have the better team does not mean you will win the ship. In fact I can count on one hand how many times in previous leagues (in a galaxy far far away) the first pick actually won it all. It is still very difficult to build a team which brings a very realistic fantasy feel to the leagues. Many things have to go right and getting the first pick is the first step to that road however rewarding later picks with more cap does not make things even in fact they sway the scales quite bad. Just my opinion here.

Never my decisions on league changes as Magz is the go-to guy for all things league related. Just wanted to share my thoughts is all.

Thanks,
    Ice