Register
    Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman

Eliteblueicon May news = elite team play!!!

Hello community,

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how things are going. This is more of a newsletter for the time being so bear with me and get caught up on the Pro Shop and everything ETP related.

Lets start with the new and exciting PRO SHOP!

Talk about a pure success we have successfully launched the very first Simulation League Pro Shop that allows your virtual athlete to swag out on membership upgrades, name colors, xbox games, xbox cash, xbox memberships, PC Games, and many other sweet ass items. Use your virtual millions that your athlete makes in the leagues to purchase items and enter raffles in our Pro Shop.

Success you say? YES... Over 1,100 Silver spent in the month of April and 20 Gold. Over 50 memberships upgrades, and $222.95 of retailed real world items given away, over 40 products listed, 9 Members Products in just last month and we only launched on the 11th of last month..

Here are some top Winnners:
    IamBeAsTe - THE TRUTH JGW - GEEE M0NEY - shmagnum pl - beatdown54 2010 - Defective Lego - just to name a few... Ask them if we deliver real world shit?

4 new name colors just dropped and say goodbye to the old.. They are gone... So get these if you like because after this month they are gone... Have many products ending soon so make sure you are entered into some really good raffles, $15 Xbox Cash, 3 Games and 3 months of xbox live all ending soon... Here is what we have upcoming..

May the 4th be with you.. Star Wars PC games many dropping on the 4th of May, for the PlayStation Fans we have 1 game dropping and also some PSN Cash. For Xbox we have a couple 360 backwards compatible games, 12 Month EA Access membership, and more xbox cash dropping this month. Also have a Facebook cash giveaway and many other key items like Quantum Break dropping in the month of May....

Also Week 3-4-5 of the EBA Card Challenge where supporting your community could net you some extra coins..We also have a new announcement at the end of this month as we prepare for the EBA Playoff Challenge...

I hear you...
    Hey ICE I need coins, how do I get them? Stay active on the forums, create good solid content. Join our leagues, play in the EFC - EHL as both need players today..

Enough Promoting, now for League NEWS:

EBA: Elite Basketball Association

We are up and running, we have 10 teams and week 1 is put to bed. This month expect to see Radio Shows, the return of EBA tonight, more great posts form our Awesome Media team. Weeks 2-3-4-5 will be played and expect to see some roster moves, some new TC assignments (as needed) and much more crying.

If you are not signed up to the best Team Play Basketball experience than you are missing out...

EHL: Elite Hockey League

ANNOUNCING NOW 2X SILVER SEASON.. WE NEED MORE SIGN UPS! If you play hockey or want to join up sign up now in the EHL forums. We are working very hard to bring Hockey to ETP. You don't have to be good to enjoy EHL, its fun, invite your friends and sign up today. If we can get a season up and running before the end of the month we will be giving out double silver at the end of the season. We need at least 60 or so more people before we can get things rolling. Help us to promote and push this league... We are playing on NHL 16 and is currently available free to EA Access Members. If you are not playing hockey you are missing out on a great Team Play experience.

EFC: Elite Fighting Championship

I hear you talking all that trash now bring it to the cage. EFC is up and running and has a great setup just waiting to take off. If you want to earn EC quickly jump in the cage and you will find your bank roll growing beyond your imagination. Check the EFC forums at http://www.eliteteamplay.com/forumdi...nship-Xbox-One and join today!!!

EFL: Elite Football League

Yes people are still pushing for a season on Madden 25, the recent NFL draft had people begging to play a season. We have over 50 signups looking to play they just need 45 or so more and they can get that up and moving as we are all hoping for Madden 17 to bless us with team play. If you are interested and you forgot how bad the servers are sign up and be frustrated with us.

If you are interested in getting some league setup please contact us as we will help to push any league as long as we have the community behind it. I would like to see more leagues as I have many ideas that I would like to push in the upcoming months. If you have one get with me lets chat...

MARCH NEWS!

As you know the Pro Shop is up, I will continue to focus on growing that feature of our website. MAGZ & Blaze will move the focus to the continued development of our League System (stats system). Expect to see the feature list grow as they rework and add many new features into that system. Our vision is Fantasy Style System like NFL.com or Yahoo. They will push the League System to that level starting this month they will begin the work.

See all the cool new buttons on the right of your page in the leagues? HUGE SHOUT OUT TO OUTAKER!! He continues to make our lives easier and will focus on many new ideas moving into March. His coding ability continues to grow and his helpful attitude is well appreciated. Soon you will see your roster that you are on the right hand side, and many other neat ideas coming soon.

We continue to make this vision grow, we need your help to do this. Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eliteteamplay/ - Share Us! Follow us on Twitter (^button at the top). Refer your friends, let everyone know this is the best place on the web to play Simulation Sports. Help us continue to grow and bring you more content, updates and swag.

Thank you for being a part of our community and taking the time to read this months upcoming news.

Thanks,
    ETP Owners.
    Last edited by Ice The Man; 05-03-2016 at 07:22 PM.

2. Likes Pink Fossa, Ayerz Likes this post.