xLuciano21x
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xLuciano21x

League wide suggestion

Hey everyone.

My suggestion is league wide. I noticed you have category for All TIme Records

I was wonder if you could have the stats system calculate these type of records

There are only 2 things the program would need to calculate season records and team records. There is more the stats would have to do to get this information.

Team records would go to team pages
    Season records could go to the category all time records in the forums.

Team records categories

- 1 game records
    - Team season records

Season records categories

1 Game records
    Season records

I could write it all out or break it down for you if needed. But I think you can understand what my suggestion is from what I wrote already.

Also streaks would be included lol
    Last edited by xLuciano21x; 11-10-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Gamertag
    Ice The Man
    PSN ID
    Icetheman
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EBA Western Conference ChampionshipEHL All Star - Season 1 Western ConferenceElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All StarsElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 5 All StarEBA Western Conference Championship - Season 6 Western Conference ChampsLarry O'Brien EBA Championship Trophy - EBA Season 6 ChampionsDikembe Mutombo Man of the Year - EBA Season 7 Dikembe Mutombo Man of the Year
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ice The Man PSN ID: Icetheman
    Luciano, actually I am confused as I think our system currently does a version of what you are asking. When you get some time hit me up on live so I can get a better understanding of your suggestion. I would be interested in learning more about what you are trying to explain to me. I was sure we have this however I could be misunderstanding.

Get with me when you get some time.

Thanks,
    Ice

User Level
    Basic
    Gamertag
    ANTONlO BROWN
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards Elite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 7 All StarSF of the Year - EBA Season 7 SF of the YearEBA Western Conference Championship - EBA Season 7 Western Conference Champion
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ANTONlO BROWN
    I'm pretty sure he meant single game most TD rec, TD thrown, TD run, Most INT's on D, Most Sacks, Most Rush Yards & the list goes on. You get what i'm saying? EX. Most TD REC in a game 7. Most TD REC in a year 42.

Angry face
    User Level
    Admin
    Gamertag
    eL1tE MagZ
    PSN ID
    Magz
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC Gold
    EC Silver
    Awards EHL All Star - Season 1 Eastern ConferenceSmite All StarElite Basketball Association All Star - EBA Season 4 All Stars
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eL1tE MagZ PSN ID: Magz
    Yeah I think he's referring to records, not stats, ie: most goals in a game, most passing yards, most assists etc...